Cleaning your house can be a chore, so wouldn’t it be great if you could make it as easy as possible? In this blog we are going to be going over ten quick tips to help make your cleaning life easier!
1. Clean your chopping board properly by sprinkling salt on the surface and rubbing over with a lemon. Don’t forget to rinse afterwards.
2. Unclog your sink by using a mixture of baking soda and vinegar. Simply pour down your sink and let the magic happen
3. By just handwashing your blender, chances are you will fail to get rid of all dirt and grime. Instead fill your blender with soapy water and put it on for 5 minutes, wash out with warm water and it will be as good as new
4. Remove limescale from your shower head by placing the head in a bag of vinegar and leave it to soak for an hour. After you will certainly feel your shower get it’s power back.
5. Sick of pet hair being stuck to your furniture and carpets? Just put on a rubber glove and see how the hair gathers so much easier.
6. Keyboards harbour a lot of dirt, the best way to clean around the keys is to get an old toothbrush which will get under the keys without the hassle.
7. Have your children had too much fun with glitter? Get a ball of Blu Tack or playdough and simply dab the surface.
8. Clean your muddy trainers by rubbing them with a toothbrush and toothpaste, it will make them look like new again!
9. Have you got a couple of scuffs in your leather couch? Show polish can hide visible marks but make sure to use the appropriate colour.
10. Clean your microwave by adding 10 drops of lemon to a cup of water and set the timer for 10 minutes.